The secret to good skin? It's hidden in our gingerbread. Add a tablespoon of Skinful to a festive favourite for glowing skin this Christmas.
- 1/2 cup of organic butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar or maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of molasses
- 21/4 cups of wholemeal flour
- 2 teaspoons of ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of mixed spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of Bare Biology's Skinful Marine Collagen Powder
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the dry ingredients together
- Melt the butter or oil and leave to cool
- Add the wet ingredients and beat
- Beat the mixture until it's sticky. Add more milk if it's too dry.
- Roll mixture until it's 1/4 inch thick
- Cut shapes with a cookie cutter of your choice
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Place the gingerbread shapes onto the baking tray and bake for 12-15 minutes
Loved this recipe? You might also like our comforting collagen chai tea recipe.