An easy way to weave a dose of collagen into your daily routine!
Makes 10-12 bites
Gluten, nut and dairy free
1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 3 tbsps of virgin coconut oil
- 1 cup of unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsps of raw cacao
- I tsp of vanilla extract
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- 6 medjool dates (you can substitute with 3 tbsps. maple syrup or 2 drops of stevia if on a keto diet).
- 2 tbsps Bare Biology Skinful Marine Collagen
- Pop all the ingredients into a food processor and mix until it starts to come together. If it is a bit dry add more coconut oil until it binds when pressed together.
- Press into ball shapes and roll in coconut flakes or cacao.
- Put in the fridge to set.