Omega-3 fish oil is an important supplement to consider giving your kids if you can’t get them to eat enough oily fish. If you're struggling with a fussy eater, try this satay dip recipe by registered nutritional practitioner and recipe developer Neleta Winter , including our pure Action Heroes omega-3 liquid.
- 4 heaped tablespoons of natural smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of tamari or soya sauce
- Up to 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1cm of grated fresh ginger
- 1 small garlic clove crushed
- 2 teaspoons of Action Heroes omega-3 fish oil
Add the ingredients to a food processor and blend together, adding in enough water to make a thick but runny sauce.
Serve with chicken skewers and vegetable crudités. Enjoy!