Yoghurt, oat milk and a spoonful of Skinful collagen powder don't just make healthy additions to your overnight oats. They'll help tip the breakfast balance from carbs to protein, leaving you feeling fuller for longer in the morning.
We like to change up the toppings each morning, both for variety and to make sure we’re getting the goodness of lots of different nutrients. Try combinations of nut butters (for healthy fats), goji berries, chopped nuts and seeds. You could always add a sprinkling of bee pollen right at the end for a colourful blast of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
All that in a recipe that’s so quick and easy to make the night before. Now there really is no excuse to skip breakfast!
- 80ml oat milk (or milk of your choice)
- 20g rolled oats
- 50g greek yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 - 2 teaspoons honey, maple or date syrup (to taste)
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- A handful of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon Bare Biology Skinful Marine Collagen
1. Combine ingredients into an airtight container or jam jar and stir
2. Add the Bare Biology Skinful Marine Collagen and stir until dissolved
3. Seal container and pop in the fridge overnight
3. Add toppings of your choice and enjoy
Read more tips on how to take your collagen powder and check out our ultimate guide to marine collagen powder.