The ultimate in healthy lattes! Of course you can use any matcha brand, but we love OMG Matcha because of their similar outlook when it comes to the quality of their products.
If you’ve not used matcha before, this is a great place to start. Always from Japan, it’s the pure, powdered form of green tea made from shade-grown leaves. With a hundred times more antioxidants and ten times more nutrients than regular green tea (as well as eight times more beta carotene than spinach) it’s quite the nutritional powerhouse. If you’re not used to the taste of matcha, start with half a teaspoon and work up to a full teaspoon when you’re ready. Whisk it up or pop it in a blender for a frothier, creamier latte.
- 250ml of milk - you can use a dairy free option if you wish
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of OMGtea Matcha Powder
- 1 teaspoon of honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of Bare Biology Skinful Marine Collagen
1. Pop the matcha and honey/maple syrup into a mug
2. Pour in 1 tablespoon of hot water and mix to create a paste
3. Heat the milk until steaming and pour into the mug
4. Stir or whisk in a tablespoon of Bare Biology's Skinful Collagen Powder until dissolved