Does your skin need some extra help? This smoothie is a great way to meet your collagen goals and get your daily dose of vitamin C in just one delicious glass.
Made with Skinful collagen powder it packs a real protein punch, making it a filling breakfast on-the-go or a satisfying afternoon snack. The potassium-rich banana can help your skin maintain its fluid levels, while the blueberries help increase antioxidants, protecting cells from free radicals that can damage your complexion.
Blend with any type of dairy or alternative milk. Or stick with electrolyte-packed coconut water if you need a post-workout pick-me-up. Just be sure to check the label as coconut water can be full of hidden sugars.
No almond butter? No problem. Most other nut butters would work well here.
Bare Biology recipe tester: Gill
Makes 1 large serving - Dairy free
- Half banana
- 75g - 100g frozen blueberries
- 200ml - 250ml almond milk / coconut water, depending on how thick you like your smoothies
- 1 teaspoon almond butter (most other nut butters would work fine here)
- 1 tablespoon Bare Biology Skinful Marine Collagen
1. Blend the ingredients together in a food processor or blender
2. Pour into a glass and enjoy!