This is a great recipe to try if you’re new to using collagen powder. It’s such an easy way to weave a dose of collagen peptides into your daily routine, meaning you’re more likely to remember to take it!
You could always just stir in the collagen powder until it dissolves, but we love the decadent frothiness that blending creates.
On warmer days, or simply if it takes your fancy, pour over ice for an iced collagen latte. They’re so delicious and creamy, they feel like a treat.
- 250ml your choice of milk
- 50 - 100ml brewed coffee (depending on how strong it is or to taste)
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup to sweeten (optional or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Bare Biology Skinful Marine Collagen
1. Brew the coffee using your preferred method
2. Pour 50ml cold milk into a blender or heat proof jar
3. Heat the remaining 200ml milk, making sure it doesn't boil, and add to the blender or heat proof jar
4. Once your coffee has brewed, add this to the blender or jar
4. Add a tablespoon of Bare Biology's Skinful Marine Collagen to the blender or jar
5. Blend the ingredients or shake the jar until the powder has dissolved and it looks frothy
5. Pour into a mug and enjoy