Our customers love adding our lemony Lion Heart Liquid to dips. This delicious dip is a new favourite full of healthy fats and a chilli kick to keep you going.
- 1 can (approx. 225g) of cannellini beans
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ fresh chilli of choice
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice of ½ lime
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon of Lion Heart Liquid
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- Sprinkle of pepper
- Optional: You can add chopped coriander or red onion and leave out the chilli if you don't get on with spice
1. Put all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until you reach a smooth consistency.
2. You can adapt the recipe according to your taste. You can add more oil to get the texture you like, add more chilli if you like heat or more lime if you like it zingy.
3. The dip is best consumed straight away but it will keep for 3 days in the fridge if kept in an airtight container.
Share a photo of your Lion Heart recipe on social and use hashtag #mybarebiology to be in with a chance of winning a free product. A winner is picked every Friday.