As someone who loves to bounce around I use my Skinful Marine Collagen Powder regularly to support my body. I LOVE the shiny locks and supple skin too. You can add collagen to just about anything, this is my current favourite recipe...
- 1 ½ cups of frozen peas
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup each of tapioca flour and ground almonds
- ¼ cup of pumpkin seeds
- ½ teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- 1 heaped tablespoon of Bare Biology's Skinful Pure Marine Collagen Powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons of avocado oil
- To serve (optional): wild rocket, avocado or radishes
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- Pour boiling water over your peas to thaw.
- Blend 1 cup of peas into a purée with the eggs, then add to a large bowl with the remaining ½ cup and the rest of the ingredients.
- Beat until the mixture becomes a batter.
- Spoon a ¼ cup of mixture per waffle into the iron and cook for 7-8 minutes until golden.
- Serve with your chosen toppings.
Phoebe began Natural Nourishment to share her recipes and give clear, unbiased nutritional guidance. This evolved into a clinical practice. Phoebe helps her clients utilise ingredients, methods and positive lifestyle choices to optimise all aspects of mental and physical wellbeing.