Blitz all of the following in a food processor:
- 50g pine nuts
- 50g grated parmesan
- Big handful of basil
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- A few tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (add at the end so you can stop when you get to your preferred consistency)
- 1ml of Super Hero per child (they'll never know it's there)
Try experimenting with different ingredients to see what you and your children like best:
- Substitute the basil in whole or part for lightly steamed spinach, kale or peas.
- Toast the pine nuts for a richer taste.
- Substitute pine nuts for pistachios.
- Add a squirt of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Mary van der Westhuizen, MA (Oxon), Dip NT BCNH mBANT mCNHC is passionate about the benefits of nutritious food to help you feel your best. Read her review of our oils here.