If you're like me and have a serious sweet tooth, you absolutely have to try these. I've used this recipe for years and everyone who tries it adores it! Adapted from Deliciously Ella, this version includes our Skinful Marine Collagen to offer support to your hair, skin and nails.
- 125g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsps Bare Biology Skinful Marine Collagen
- 3 ripe bananas, peeled
- 3½ tablespoons oat milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 230g spelt flour
- 200g coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- Start by mixing together your dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas until smooth before adding the milk, oil and mix until combined.
- Next combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Break up the dark chocolate into small pieces before stirring into the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into the muffin cases and then bake for 25 minutes at 180oc.
- Leave to cool for 15-25 minutes and store away as a yummy snack for later.
- If you’re feeling indulgent, serve warm straight from the oven with your favourite ice cream!
Social Media & Content Assistant at Bare Biology